Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A new weight loss technique! ;-)

I know we are all looking for the newest greatest trend in appetite suppression and weight loss.......well, hang on friends because I have found it, and it only costs a mere $1.99!!!

When a craving hits for something sweet, I want you to have a couple of the newest Jelly Belly jellybeans before your snack. Sounds simple & tasty, right? The only stipulation is that you must have one of the "Beanboozled" flavors. The brown one could be chocolate pudding (yum!) or DOG FOOD.
The yellowish ones could be buttered popcorn or ROTTEN EGG.

I guarantee you that after one or two of these luscious flavors, your appetite (and most likely your lunch too!) will disappear, and you won't be hungry for HOURS.

I'm not a paid endorser of this product, but sampled them earlier today with my daughter, and I am still completely disgusted. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment