Thursday, September 22, 2011

Put some muscle into it!

Yesterday I raged war -- war against soap scum that had decided to cake itself within my bath tub. I sprayed several different hard-core-not environmentally-friendly cleaners with limited success. The crud still remained.

So, I jumped in there with a nylon pan scrubber and decided to give it a whirl. WOW! It worked like a charm, without any harsh chemicals or fumes.

As I was scrubbing, I had an epiphany; you can find opportunities to incorporate a workout session in the least likely of places, such as the bath tub. My biceps got a killer workout scrubbing the soap scum and I now have a crystal clean tub to boot!

Little changes in your routine have a cumulative affect, and can offer huge benefits to your fitness level.

Strive to find a way to give your muscles some exercise every day -- in no time you will notice increased strength and stamina, and some nice muscle tone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment