Saturday, July 23, 2011

Exciting News!

I hope that everyone is surviving the brutal heat we have been forced to endure the past couple of weeks. Please be kind to yourself and make sure to pay attention to how you are feeling when performing any type of activity, inside or out. Hydrate, take breaks, and listen to your body!

I'm so excited to report that I have signed on as an independent contractor with Southside Fitness Club http://www.southsidefit.com/  located in Cross Pointe Center. I love the atmosphere in this gym, and their philosophy totally mirrors my business model and beliefs about exercise and personal training. This club is vastly different from the "chain" clubs who pounce on potential members the minute they walk in the door; rather, they truly have your best interests at heart, and are totally devoted to improving quality of life for their members. No high pressure sales and no false promises of any kind - these folks have true dedication to their clients, and I am honored to be working with them.

It's great to be able to work with folks who share my same core values and beliefs when it comes to health and wellness. If you want to learn more or check out the club, give me a call!

1 comment:

  1. I did want to clarify -- my partnership with Southside Fitness does not mean I am not able to practice independently as The Fit Coach. This affiliation only provides more options for my clients who don't have access to a gym.

    ReplyDelete